- Indexed Portable Document Format (IPDF) or Portable Document Format (PDF)
- Desktop publishing software and Standard Generalized Mark-up Language (SGML)
- Use of Air Force approved text editor software
- Publishers for XML, SGML, GML, Graphics software to compose and illustrate Technical Orders
- Management, tracking, and document database providing configuration control over on-going projects and allowing new documentation to be created from existing files
- Use of a web-based workflow management application for managing Technical Order sustainment processes in support of Technical Order management requirements.
Our Novel Idea:
We converted S1000D to XML.
View it in MDDV.
MDDS (Multipurpose Digital Data System) is a complete and modular, next-generation IETM for S1000D conversion, authoring, and publishing tools.Learn More
MDDV (Multipurpose Digital Data Viewer) is a complete and modular, next generation IETM solution.Learn More
Weapons Wizard takes the complex and dangerous process of loading weapons on a fighter aircraft to a new level.Learn More
Enhanced online Illustrated Parts Catalog (IPB) for large weapon systems with graphical search capabilities and connectivity with external systems.Learn More
Transparently collects the users' MDDS activities and reports them to the I-See server.Learn More
Unparalleled AI and configuration management capabilities under MDDS.Learn More
Val/Ver Aid Software
Automates the validation (certification) process, comparing the IETM (MDDV) data with a source PDF.Learn More